Monday, June 17, 2013

God is The Only One



This morning, I was full with all feeling. I even came up with a new condition in which I feel like I'm going to fall. I took a very silent moment and pray in my heart. I didn't want to fall in the same mistakes. Then I got this in my mind. I want to share it to you, hoping that you'll be blessed by it too.
 

No matter how you feel, no matter what and how you say it, no matter what you do, God is the only one who understand what's deep in your heart. He will not disappoint you.

Don't depend on human, they will hurt you. Don't expect more in human, because in some way, they will ignore you.

Give your heart to Him, because He is the one who loves you so much. His love will take a good care of your heart. He will not play with your heart.

Zephaniah 3:17 "The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."

He is loyal. He keeps His promises.

Deuteronomy 7:9 "Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments."

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."


Keep the joy my friends. The best is yet to come.


regards,






Picture is taken from : www.worshiphousemedia.com


1 comment:

Jue said...

Yes..Really true...Talk to him..he will listen to you...

Take care my friend...GBU..

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.