Friday, March 22, 2013

Gentle Tongue


"A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit." ~Proverb 15:4

Amen!

Today I learn that human is so fragile. Sometimes they are kind and sometimes they are evil. I sometimes become one of them who don't know where to stand. But I know how to be loyal to the people I call "friend".


Experience is the best teacher. Yes it is. Today I realize that you should pay more attention to what you said. Your words might not hurt directly to the people but what you said to the others may hurt your friend indirectly, whether you realize it or not.

Feeling betrayed by my friend, I started to think whether I do the same thing to my friend or not. The anger in my heart suddenly fade away when I realize that we are only human. We live in this flesh and we are all a sinner. We are all the same.

So, let us pray every day to the Lord, ask Him to rescue us from all deceitful tongues. As the Bible said in Psalm 120:2, "Save me, O LORD, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues". Let the Lord take control of our lips and let Him guard our heart from evil.

God bless you all.


regards,







credit for the pictures: http://t3.gstatic.com and modsquadblog.com 


1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.