Friday, January 6, 2012

Year 2012, Am I ready?

I have this strange feeling in my heart when I has just finished every task today. I washed the dishes, I open my online book store, I washed the clothes, I read book. I feel worried, exhausted and insecure. I don't know what is happening. I keep the feeling for a while and I do blog hopping. What I love about blog hopping is the great effect that the other blogger make. They don't do it on purpose to remind me or kind like that, but they share their feelings and experiences, and even the joy.

I have been having a very close friend here, like Jenny, for example. She loves books just like me and we encourage each other to read books. She even reminds me to join the 2012 challenge of goodreads which I didn't recognize it before. She knows my every problem.

Then I have my sister, Denise who always encourage me through her messages and posts. Every time I read her blog I learn to be thankful to God. I learn to make things better. I learn to love others. I learn to see things in different ways. I learn not to grumble.

This year, I have Sherry who force me - in a good way through her post- to back in the Bible again. We have the same problem. We are committed to read the bible and finish it in a year.

When I traveled from blog to blog, I read Sunny's which explain about things I should share it here:
Instead of making another list of New Year’s resolutions we may never keep, let's make realistic resolutions based on the One who can never fail; the Lord Jesus Christ!
  1. Resolve to be more grateful, loving and kind (Eph 4:32; Gal 6:9-10).
  2. Resolve to give without considering what you might receive in return (Luke 14:14).
  3. Resolve to offer yourself as a living sacrifice to God, rather than serving others only because it’s convenient for you (Rom 12:1-3).
  4. Resolve to consider others better than yourself and their needs above yours (Philippians 2:3-4).
  5. Resolve to daily recount all of God’s wondrous deeds, rather than focus on your trials or triumphs (Psalm 9:1-2; 2 Cor 10:5, 12:9-10).
All these are yours in Christ. So what are you waiting for? Take hold of it! (Philippians 3:12)
I smile and I feel like being washed with cool water after I read Sunny's post. I worry too much. I insisted every thing to be perfect and right. I claim perfections while I am -in fact- not that perfect.

I still have a lot more to share from blogosphere but I will not bore you with what I like.

So I'll be seeing you in other time when I share my resolution for this year.

Have a great day!


Regards,



8 comments:

Denise said...

Sweety, you are precious. You are a daughter of the King, that makes you a princess. Thanks for your kind words, love you bunches.

MyJourneyBack said...

Oh what a great post! I do want to encourage you! I love your resolve list. It encourages me too. I am praying for you. I haven't been able to right my list of things I resolve to do. Or a list of things I want to get done. I am praying for you. Thanks for sharing this list!
Have a good day. I was able to write a post today. Come by and visit me. Hugs, Sherry

Sarah (Nikki) said...

Hey Ika...sounds like you have great support.....And I echo what MyjourneyBack and Denise said. Have an awesome weekend.

Whidbey Woman said...

Great resolutions, and a wonderful support system. Something tells me you are in for a wonderful faith journey in 2012!

nannykim said...

Friendships and encouragement go together and I think that is what I like about blogland!

Joan said...

I like your resolve list. Certainly these things are worth while.

Many blessings to you in this new year!

Charlotte said...

Ika, you are like a breath of fresh air to me. Thank you for sharing your heart with us.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Ruth said...

You just added a brushstroke of beauty to my life today.
Blessings.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.