Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcoming New Year 2012

Hi all!! How are you doing? Are you ready for a new year? Well, I have made some plan for my new year and I pray that I can accomplish all the lists with God permission. Welcoming a New Year, I has just changed my profile layout on Facebook. I added a new feature. I made my time line. I will not explain it one by one but I want to share the tour to you through these pictures:






Meet me on a New Year on my Facebook.

Happy New Year!!!

Regards,


7 comments:

Denise said...

Have a very happy New Year.

Jenny said...

Happy New Year 2012 to you, too, sweetie!

Beng Gee said...

Happy New Year Ika!

Glad to be the 42nd member of your GFC community.

Take care always!

Joan said...

Happy New Year to you filled with God's richest blessings and grace.

MyJourneyBack said...

Happy New Year. I meant to tell you the
you the other day I like your list. I should have the same list! But add talk to my kids. I wanted to let you know I can'twrite a Bible post till Tues. But zi am praying for you. Do you have a reading. Plan yet. I haven't decided for sure. But I am reading everyday. I will email you if you email me. Slegan@yahoo.com. sending sweet prayers your way, Sherry. P.S. sorry for spelling I can't fix on my phone. Insert sad face. Lol

Jessica Heights said...

Isn't the new layout fun? I love it!

Elvirah said...

Wish You a Happy New Year 2012 and hope you have a blessed year with all beautiful days ahead.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.