Monday, January 9, 2012

Frugal Living

I definitely forget one thing on my wishlist this year.

FRUGAL LIVING.

I know I've spent so much money on stuffs that's not necessary for me. I buy things bulk and save it and just forget it. Couple of months later I wake up realizing that I do have that thing on my closet and really find it there. Untouchable. Useless.

I regret it and keep doing it all the times. Again. And again.

I want to stop it right this year and start my frugal living.

Please pray for me.

regards,



3 comments:

Denise said...

Saying prayers for you.

Jessica Heights said...

Will do!

Elvirah said...

I think thats a very good resolution and am sure you would be successful in getting off with it. I also would pray God to help you to make it happen without you getting urged for it anymore. Good Luck!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.