Saturday, January 7, 2012

East Coast Mall #1

Hi all! Today I would like to share my pictures about one of the mall I've visited last week on New Year's Eve. Its name is East Coast Mall. I am going to show you the decor in progress and also the look on that mall. So without further ado, here are the pictures:

Look at those lampions tree
Beautiful, isn't it?





The birds also flying here and there.

What do you think? Isn't it beautiful? I'll show you what I ate and the decorations outside the mall later on East Coast Mall #2.

See you tomorrow!


regards,


7 comments:

Denise said...

Such lovely pictures.

Marti McClure said...

Wonderful photos of a beautifully decorated mall. I want to go there! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Marti

Elvirah said...

East Coast Mall indeed is looking so beautiful with all that wonderful New Year decorations. Great shots and it felt great going through each pic.

Nancy said...

Yes, it is beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday!

chubskulit said...

Oh the joy of visiting blogs on weekend, everything you see is gorgeous and sweet. I love it!

Come see my PINK, when you get a chance. Have a great weekend!

Jeanne said...

Love your pink in the mall you shared today. Pink is a color that just makes us smile. I'm smiling.
Hugs, Jeanne

Jan Tanis Designs said...

Very cool mall - and I LOVE the pink!!! :)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.