Monday, December 5, 2011

What I do Lately

I take a day off today because I need to recover my health after a long road show. I am exhausted. Anyway, even I have a very tight schedule; I always spend two or three hour twice a week to watch the cinema, just a way out from those activities. Browsing at the internet is a good deal since you do not have to leave your cozy room and you can also think about movies reviews here after read and you can watch the movie at theater.

Watching, reading and hanging out are probably the things I keen on doing these months. Remembering limited times I have and unlimited task I get from my job, I think the practical things to do is reading books and movie reviews at the internet, or you may choose the printed version. Besides, having moments for me is actually one of the ways to make everything going balance in my life.



regards,


2 comments:

Denise said...

So nice to have you blogging again sis.

~~Devita~~ said...

Thank you sister.. hugss

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.