Sunday, December 25, 2011

Weird December

Please, don't be insulted by my title. I really feel that this December, I kind of becoming a very arty crafty girl. See, I am stitching, sewing, scrap-booking (still a pop up idea in my mind but I already bought the chipboard, journal paper, sticker, etc and I am planning to open my own store, please wish me luck with that), and also planning for doing patchwork.

Well, I think I am going to be a real women. So wish me luck with that.

Just one step away from my broken laptop. So I have to find someone to fix it up soon!

Anyway, in case you want to know the progress of my cross stitch. Here is the progress so far:

There's still no hair. But hey, I give the baby little bunny. I think it'll help her to sleep well. lol.

Merry Christmas to you all!


regards,


6 comments:

Denise said...

Your own store would be awesome sweety, I wish you much success.

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Sister Denise, just in time. Thank you very much. Love you. Hugs....

elvirah said...

Its great to have a crafts store to run it on your own. Wish you all good luck and hope you'd be sucessful and Merry Christmas.

Jenn said...

Your cross stitch is beautiful!

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment on my blog!

Have a blessed day!

Gattina said...

I don't know if I am a real woman then because I don't stitch or sew, lol !

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Ahahhaha..... I think using sewing and stitching is not the proper criteria to determine what a real woman is. lol. my mistake.... lol..

Miss you Gattina....

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.