Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tough Week

Last week was a very tough week for me and Mr. Bie. This is not about my weird December, this is about our future. We had an argument about many things and we have to go to the church to meet the pastor. Just to make everything's right. The problem solved and we finally spent some time to walk. I catch several pictures there and I want to share it to you all. I hope you'll enjoy it.

So here is the first picture. It was really difficult to take the picture because of the rain. Thankfully, Mr. Bie brought his umbrella and helped me with the rain drops. Well, technically, he held the umbrella and I took the picture. Nice teamwork right? lol The picture was taken from the entrance.

Look at that water fountain. I love to hear the sound. It's relieving. The weather was very friendly to us so we enjoyed every moment even we were half wet.

The students were also finished praying and was about to go back home. Mr. Bie met several of his teachers and he was so excited to tell me their name.

See, it was raining. Look at the fresh leaves. I love it so much.


I'll catch up with you later on another adventure. I am going back to my Cafe to check if something needs proper care.

regards,


3 comments:

Denise said...

Nice pictures. Praying for you.

Jenny said...

Who is Mr. Bie?

Beng Gee said...

Hi Ika!
Nice photos! And yes, thanks much for stopping by! So glad to see you again! I used to link with you. I wonder what happens. Anyways, Happy New Year to you and take care!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.