Saturday, December 17, 2011

Talking About Patient in Serving Others

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will
Romans 12:2

********************************************************

We had just have a seminar which invited all the counselor in the Island. The seminar talked about how to increase students' intelligence. The seminar went very well until it's time for lunch. All the counselor seemed "famine". They grabbed and screamed for lunch. I insisted myself to keep my hospitality and serve them well. Unfortunately I reached my limit and I finally said a little louder "Be patient please, we have sufficient food for all of the participant".

Jesus teach us to serve by heart and not to conform to the pattern of this world. Some of the people will do just as the same as I do, when they reach their limit. Keeping the sanity and serving others with heart is not easy but we must depend on God to do it. We can't do that by our human being, because we are all flesh and flesh do sin.

Let God lead our way and become our guide and strength in all.

Have a great day!!

Join my friend Charlotte in spiritual Sunday.


regards,


4 comments:

Musings by Robert said...

The hunger in a persons stomach can get the better of their mood! You took charge and let them know there was food for all. God says the same thing. He says Here is MY WORD and there is food for you all in it.

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Ah... I almost forget it. Yup. I remember it. Thank you Robert. :)

Esther Joy said...

You are so right, Icha. "Keeping the sanity and serving others with heart is not easy but we must depend on God to do it." This is especially needful at this holiday season.

Charlotte said...

Food seems to bring out the best and worst in people. I like the comment Robert made.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.