Friday, December 16, 2011

Ongoing Project

I lately doing this cross stitch. I enjoy it very much. Now I want to share this to you. First of all, I choose this pattern from the store. it's about $10 or Rp 105.000,-. The picture is very cute. The baby boy is covering the baby girl with the blanket. It looks warm and comfortable. i am planning to put this on my bedroom. lol.

Those are the threads. it contains many colors in one thick paper. How I choose the color? I just have to easily look at the pattern which has many symbols of the colors.

This is the pattern. The colorful patterns contain many codes for the threads that I have to stitch it on the material.
And here we go! This is the code for each thread. it looks complicated but trust me, it is not as complicated as seen here. lol.


So here is the progress. I think I have to spend the holiday to finish this before next valentine. Why valentine? I don't know, I just have to put the target otherwise I will not finish it.

See you on my other activities. Have a great day!!


Regards,



1 comment:

Jenny said...

stitching? well, i remember i got kind of a set of children when i was young, it was nice, but do not think i was talented for it. honestly today i hate stuff like stitching. But I wish you a lot of fun with it and looking forward to see how you get along with the project.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.