Friday, December 30, 2011

Mr. Bie's Mom's Flowers

Do you remember when I told you about my tough week? Me and Mr. Bie had problem and the problem had solved when we met the pastor? Well, after meeting the pastor, I spent the whole day at his house with his family.

The thing is, Mr. Bie's mom has many flowers - just like my mom- and also a Thailand fruit. Hmmm for further explanation, here are the pictures:

Could you tell me what fruit is that? Let's take a closer shot. I needed to use the stairs to get the brighter picture.

Here we go. We named it Kelengkeng Thailand. I don't know what do you call it. It is sweet. I love it. Then we had a little harvest time. There were about 7 fruits harvested. lol. Mr Bie's dad gave me all of the fruits. I felt honored.

Look at it. It is so cute, isn't it? Cute and sweet and watery exactly it is. Okay, enough with the fruit. Now let's go to the attic and see the flowers.


What?? No flowers? Wait, I probably took the wrong corner.

Okay, here we go.


TADAAA.....

Beautiful! Isn't it? Do you want to see it close up? Okay.. I'll show you one by one. Hold your breath.






It's not easy to take the pictures, because Mr. Bie keep screaming. He warned me to be careful.

"What is it?"

"Watch out for the bees!"

"Bees?!"

Okay, this picture below explain a lot. Can you see the bee?

Aha! But I got him took my picture though. lol....

I know I am naughty. lol. So since it was really hot, I went down and ate one more kelengkeng. Then Mr Bie, his sister and I watched this movie:

I love the movie. you should watch it too.

So that's a short picture sharing, now I will continue my stitching. Do you know how is it going so far? Here is my progress. The baby already has her little bunny and I am about to give her hairs. lol.

She is cute, isn't she?

Have a great

Regards,



11 comments:

Joan said...

Oh, these are beautiful. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and to thank you for visiting Reflections of His Grace.

Jessica Heights said...

The flowers are all so lovely! I'm glad the bees didn't bother you. :)

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Such beautiful photography!

Happy New Year!

Katherine

Elvirah said...

Thailand fruit you picked really looks so edible and it looks so smooth from outside and i am sure it tastes just as sweet as you told it here. And those are the great shots of the flowers and the little bee, i like flower pics a lot.

Denise said...

Really lovely.

LV said...

Glad you got your problems resolved in time to share all this beauty with us.

Ms. Burrito said...

Soo pretty!

My PINK, please come and see. Have a happy new year!

Nancy said...

Beautiful flowers! Love the stitching, too. Happy New Year!

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous. Came to wish you a happy new year. Drop by to see my PINK when you get a chance. Thanks!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday and best wishes for a very happy New Year. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special.

I'm glad you resolved your problem. And, I am so glad you were able to share these beautiful blooms with us.

Mel Cole said...

those are pretty flowers sis. we watched that movie, legend of the guardians. absolutely good. :) Hope to see you in my Pink Saturday entries one and two. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.