Sunday, December 11, 2011

Missing Blogosphere

Rome 12:11 - "not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;"

**********************************************


It has been three years since the last time I became an active blogger. I miss my blogging activity until I have more time and do this again. I will not talk too much. I just want to say that I am thankful for what has happened in my life. I once feel bitter but soon I realize that God is always in my heart and He knows what happen. I am glad to be back here and I am glad to meet you all. Join my friend, Charlotte on Spiritual Sunday and meet other bloggers.
Have a blessed Sunday!


*Picture is taken from this site: http://fsl.comlabs.itb.ac.id/2011/02/fsl-happy-blogging/


regards,


6 comments:

Pamela said...

Bless you, Icha. Welcome! It's wonderful that God can know all about us and live in our hearts.

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Hi Pamela! Yes it is. Thank you for visiting :) Have yourself a Merry Christmas :)

Denise said...

Love you sis.

Ruth said...

Welcome back! You have a place here.
Blessings in all the things you are involved in.
Ruth

Charlotte said...

Welcome back, Icha. I'm glad you're back sharing with us.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Hug you sis Denise...

Hi Sister Ruth! Thank you.. hugs....

Sister Charlotte, thank you:) hugs....

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.