Friday, December 30, 2011

Mini Peach Bites

This one is special for Jenny, because she asked me the recipe :) and for all of you who want a simple and fast bites in the middle of rushing lazy hours. I am not good at cooking and explaining but I will try to do it. Forgive me is there is any wrong vocabulary :)

Mini Peach Bites
Ingredients:
* Frozen puff pastry (I use Edo)
* Zentis Bell fruit (peach melba)
* Kraft Cheddar cheese
* All purpose flour

These pictures will explain more about the ingredients:



Directions:
1. Dust the table with the flour.Don't use too much flour. Put the frozen puff pastry sheet on the table. Wait about 20-30 minutes until it is slightly soft. It will become just as same as your homemade puff pastry dough.
2. With lightly floured rolling pin, roll out dough start from center and roll toward edges - My mom said that this is important to make the dough even. Make it about 0.1 cm thin.
3. Shape it with cutters. I use a 5 cm cup to shape it round. Put it on a little mold.
This is mine:

4. Bake it until it's golden brown.
5. Dice the cheese about 0.1x0.1 cm
6. Make a litle hole in the center of the baked pastry. I used chopstick.
6. Fill it with diced cheese. and coat it with Zentis Bell fruit.
7. Bake it for about 5-10 min..

Tadaaaa!!!

And this one is for Mr. Bie. :)

It's delicious!

Have a great day!!

Regards,



5 comments:

Gattina said...

Looks delicious, it's just a pity I can't take one out of the screen !

MyJourneyBack said...

Oh yummy I am so going to make these. Thanks for sharing them. I'll eat a couple when I read my Bible! Thanks for joining me. I began praying for you last night when I read your comment. I wrote a new post today come by and say hi! Happy New Year! We'll start together on Mon. See you then!

Jenny said...

Thank you so very much for sharing this recipe for me here :-)
I will go and try it next year ;-)
I had to smile when I read "Zentis Bel Fruit" and when I saw the picture of it I was sure you are using German jam for it! And guess what? It is coming from my area, exactly from the town Aachen. Right now I am eating raspberry jam made by zentis.

Denise said...

Yummy.

Jessica Heights said...

Mmmm, those look so tasty!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.