Sunday, December 4, 2011

Killing Time by Browsing

This is about killing time, actually. I was reading the novel by Cindy Blake, “The Last Available Man”, and finished reading it on my comfortable sofa. I was fallen asleep many times by then and feel bored shortly. Then I borrow my brother’s PC and began browsing.

I read about reviews, books, technology, money and I came to this site. Its name is iitech. I was traveling these three months and feeling so out dated about technologies –I know it from my friend when He knew that I was unable to operate his cell phone, and that’s awful for me- so I decided to read this one by one.

Fortunately, it’s written in an easy English grammar so I can understand it easily. In fact, its not only about technologies but also about travel,technology,recipe,ethics,creative writing,computer,freeewares, and puzzle. You know I love puzzle! So, here I am, greeting you again after a long hiatus with this tech site. Enjoy!


regards,


2 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome back, you have been missed.

~~Devita~~ said...

I miss you too, sister.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.