Wednesday, December 28, 2011

He is My Shepherd (WFW)

Problem will always be around us, no matter how good we behave. I has just experienced this and I come to the conclusion that God is the only one who really understand our heart. He is able to see whether we have tricky or pure heart. Sometimes, as a human being, we miss understood people. That's normal because human are 99% different and God created us uniquely that no one is precisely similar, even the twins.

We sometimes enjoy the world as we know that everything is going easier lately. The technologies, the systems are created to make us fall asleep. Then what happen? We forget that Christ is the only one.

When bad things happen, we go back to Him and regret what happen and start it from the beginning again. That's happened to me. Is that happen to you too?

Sister (and brother too, of course), here is what you have to know. God is faithful. He is righteous. He has all the wisdom. He knows what's best. He seems far away but He is there, watching you. He is in our heart, lead us to the right path so we will not be slipped to the dark valley. He teaches us to become what He wants, to be His expression.

When we fall, he hold us and never let us go. When we step in to the higher level, He is there, pulling us to the high.

I have this Verse: Psalm 23 and I want to share this to you on today's Word Filled Wednesday.

PSALM 23
A psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

I hope that this verse will remind you how great is our GOD.

regards,



2 comments:

Denise said...

This is an awesome post.

Sarah (Nikki) said...

beautiful post Ika...just found your blog and loving it.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.