Friday, March 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Sis Fida gives me Stylish blogger award. Thank you sis Fida. I really don't know why I could get this because I was idle for several months but I really appreciate it. lol.

So here is the rule:
Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award at least 5 great bloggers you know.
Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.

Seven things about me:
I am a cheerful person
I love arts (It could be dancing, reading, singing, drawing, writing ;>)
I am tall and fat (oh my God, did I say that?) but I love myself.
My ex fiancee said that I am lovable (I don't know whether he changes the way he thinks of me)
I love to discover and experience new things.
I want to go around the world with my family (in fact, I obsessed)
Okay, this is the last, I am attractive (at least for me, myself...lol)

Okay, no I am going to tag... uhm... let me think...
Jenny, KC, Inhae, Jed
Okay, now I have to tell them about this tag...

See you later!!


regards,


4 comments:

jed said...

Thank you. feel honored.

Jenny said...

Wow, cool! Thanks Ika! I never got an award before. I will put it to my blog soon...
HUGS, jenny

Fida Abbott said...

Ta da . . .
Congrats, Icha!

Your English is getting much much better. I love to read your post!
By giving this award, I hope you will be more enthusiast in blogging.

Btw, you also have talent in writing fiction.
Keep it up!

~~Devita~~ said...

Sis Fida!! Thank you very much for your support. I really appreciate it. It means a lot for me :) Give my best regards to Ariel:)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.