Saturday, February 5, 2011

Control The Tongue


This evening, I washed my clothes and dried it on the balcony of my house. While I was washing it, I heard my neighbor having a talk at their house. I didn’t know why I could hear their voice clearly. I almost could hear the entire conversation. It was like they talked to me. The voice was really close to my ear. They talk about many things. I was just thinking, “Wow! They really don’t know what they are talking about”. The important thing is they do not know that I could hear them.

Sometimes we didn’t realize that our God hear all of our conversation. He hears all the words that came out from our lips. He knows all things happen about us. Unfortunately, we sometimes forget it. We simply make it easy to say bad things, swearing and scolding. We sometimes didn’t use our tongue to say good things, to praise and sing.

Brothers and sisters, let’s change the way we speak. Let’s control our words. Not from our lips, but from our heart. Because what matter most is what’s in our heart. Don’t make our Father say, “my children, you don’t know what you are talking about”.

Have a great Sunday and God bless you all.


Visit Spiritual Sunday for more encouraging words.


regards,


4 comments:

Whidbey Woman said...

Hi Incha, Thank you for sharing such wise words with us. Happy Spiritual Sunday!

sarah said...

thanks Icha for this reminder to watch what and how I say things....Have a great weekend.

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

What a important reminder. It amazing me to hear some of the words that come out of peoples mouth.
Blessings,
Ginger

Charlotte said...

I enjoyed reading this post. What a good reminder to watch our speech. We never know who may be listening, and we know God hears everything. Thank you for sharing with us.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.