Friday, November 26, 2010

Sekoteng for a Warmer Body

Well..... I am freezing here. It is not because of the weather but it is because of the air conditioner. My laptop now has been almost 5 years old (if I am not mistaken) and it could turn off easily when it is hot. So, I should borrow my friend's room which has air conditioner in it, and online there. I should take the risk of being cold and frozen.

One of my tricks to reduce the temperature is drinking a sekoteng. It is a hot spicy sweet drink which could warm your body. It contains ginger, nuts, pieces of breads, milk, pink pearls and green bean. Sekoteng is a drink which come from middle Java. Prepare it hot for the best shot. Hmm..... I love it. Here is the picture...

I am sleepy now, I need to get some sleeps. Thank you all.. Good night..

regards,


2 comments:

Jenny said...

good to know that you know some hot drink for getting warmer and that you love it.
Sleep well & sweet dreams! Hug you!

Fida Abbott said...

I miss sekoteng.
Hmmm . . . when will I get it??

Btw, Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.