Sunday, May 9, 2010

No Judging

Today, gay and lesbian become the hot news in several media. The arising of one people who confess his relationship somehow attract others to do it so. Even they now create their own blog. When I see from the title, I straightly know that this blog is for gay.

I found this gay blog. When I see the title, I know that I will not subscribe to it. I clicked on the blog and I found out that the content is not as extreme as I thought. It also teach about how to save money and how violence affect our children. I think we should not judge the blog by it's title.



regards,


1 comment:

Jenny said...

In general we should not judge anything before we do not know the facts. But it is okay to say I do not like it for anything.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.