Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today is my birthday. This is the second birthday I celebrate without my family. I miss them so much. I wish I were there with them, but I can’t. Birthday should be special for everybody, but I don’t feel special at all. I might have special days everyday so I do not need one special day. I don’t know. So, here are my wishes for the next years ahead.

I hope I can be a better daughter for my parents. I hope I can be a better sister for my brother. I hope I can be a better fiancee (and this December, wife) for my future husband. I hope I can be closer to God – this is what my parents want most- and grow up in Him. I want to be a better best friend for my best friends.

I want to be a better servant. I want to be a better leader. I want to be wise in making decision. I still want many more but let me pray by myself. I just want to be a better person.

Thank you for all your wishes. I really appreciate all your prayers and wishes. May God bless you always.


regards,


3 comments:

Jenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR SWEET IKA! Well, it is a special day anyway and I am wishing you all the very best! And I also wish for you that all your wishes you have named above will come true! You already are a very good best friend! Hug you tight and thousands kisses from your friend Jenny :-*

Yuliana-Fun said...

happy birthday nie... wish u all the best yak. GBU :)

gratcia siahaya said...

Happy Birthday Icha... :) GBU!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.