Monday, January 11, 2010

Second To Do list

I was waiting for the lunch when I suddenly came up with this idea. I already got my second "to do list". What is it? It is very simple yet to difficult to do. Write.

I want to write at least one post in my blogs. lol. I know this sounds crazy but I want it. Besides, this could also improve my writing skill and reading skill. I should read more when I have to update I read. I should watch more when I have to update I watch, and I have to care more when I have to update I write, etc.

Writing create creativity and brilliant personal. I want to be one of them. This is why I want to put it on my To do list. Have you find your second?



Regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.