Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pray for Denise and Eddie

Pray for Denise & Eddie


Please pray for my dear lovebug, he had another spell today. He broke out into a really bad sweat, said he did not feel very good, and almost passed out. This is the third time this has happened. It is scary to see this happen to him. I pray for him to get stronger, and to totally recover from this. We continue to patiently wait for our miracle, total healing. Thanks for praying with us, blessings to all of you.


My sister, Denise is really sad right now. Eddie is not in good condition. I want you to pray for Eddie. He is in critical condition. Keep praying, never give up. Pray until something happen. Pray until God answers.

regards,


5 comments:

-mel- said...

Semoga cepet sembuh ya...

Pia said...

i'm praying...

God bless you, devita. =)

joy said...

will be praying for his speedy recovery.

Eric said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Advertising Team for Promotion & Marketing .I too have submitted my blog in it & getting a good response from it . Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.
I am praying............

Tha..^^ said...

waduh...hope eddie get well soon ya :)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.