Thursday, January 14, 2010

Overcoming Life's Challenges

Overcoming Life's Challenges
By Bill Crowder

I am really blessed by this book. I thank to God that He accompany me reading this book. Overcoming Life's Challenges describe brieftly how God is working on Joseph's life. He never abandon him. Joseph has the right attitude of following God. Thus makes him loved by God. He is faithful. He trus God more than any man ever do. This book explain what attitude should we show when we face challenges. I give two thumbs up and five star for this book.


1 comment:

John Robson said...

All of us face both minor and major challenges in our lives. How we deal with those life challenges determines how we experience life – as a struggle to survive or as an ongoing adventure in growth and fulfillment.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.