Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New year!!

Whew.... finally, after 60 minutes long – the internet connection is as slow as the camel walk – I can type here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I have so many things to share this time. Ok, without further ado, let us start it!

- I have already visited my hometown!!!! It was awesome!!! I thank to my fiancee... He always knows how to make me happy. Lol.

- I met my gorgeous mom and dad and my brother and I am really happy!!!!!!!

- I have my laptop!! Yes Jenny, dreams come true. Lol. This would mean I can visit your blog and update my blog too. Even it takes time – I have problem with the connection here – but I will try to do it. Lol. Viva!!

- I can do bloghopping. I miss Laura from “Women taking a stand” , I miss Denise from “Free to be me” and “Shortybear’s Place”, I miss Kelly from “Fruit of the womb”, I miss 160 acrewood, I miss Laura’s kitchen..lol, I miss Beth from “Mom’s Miracle” ..Oh I really miss almost more than 200 blogs I regularly visited when I was in my hometown. I miss you all!!!!!

- Let’s pray that they will do something with the connection here. Lol.

- I spend my first day in 2010 sleeping and eating. Well, I stayed up all night will all sisters and brothers in Christ and we praise and pray all night long. So, I was really tired. What a shame!

What?!?!?!? It is almost midnight?!?! I have to go to bed. I have job to do tomorrow. See you soon!!

Hugs and kisses,




4 comments:

Jenny said...

Ah!!!!! What a great news to know that you will be back in the world of blogging! LOL I have missed your blogging and comments at mine a lot. You have been the one who made me being a blogger during the last year. Look up I have written 228 entries in 2009! And in 2008 it was "only" 111. LOL
It is a shame that I just realized now that you have written this entry (two hours later)!
Looking forward to hear and read from you here soon! Guess, one day I will switch on my computer and there will be tons of emails telling me that you have commented! ;-)HUGS!

Yuliana-Fun said...

Hepi new year Icha! :)

Little Mermaid said...

Hello Tante Icha,

Happy New Year!! I miss you too.

Hugs from me and Ibu

Little Mermaid
www.buanainspiration.blogspot.com

Uncle Lee said...

Hello Devita, happy new year and all the very best of 2010.
You stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart and have a great new year, Lee.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.