Thursday, November 12, 2009

Multimedia and My Best Friend

My best friend works in multimedia. She is the best student of 2008. She is working as a designer now. Few of you might know her but some of you don’t. Anyway, working as a designer sometimes forces her to make a new website for her client. For example, few months ago, a client asked her to make publication for their new international club. They asked her to make the website too. She must search for the domain name and many other else. I helped her to find it. I suddenly remember about this since I read article about finding domain name for your client. I remember how tough we struggled to get the best suitable name for this company. But we did it! So now, it becomes a great memory which I really want to do it for more. I miss her so much. I want to hang out with her like we used to. I am just wondering when the moment will come.





regards,


4 comments:

Yuliana-Fun said...

and I miss u too :)

jemiro said...

:) hahah, nice friend, so hard to get this type friend, btw nice to know this site :)

Fida Abbott said...

Hi Icha,
I have some awards for you.

Congratulations and have great Sunday!

JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.