Friday, July 3, 2009

A Laptop

I am planning to buy a laptop. Why? I guess you already know this. Because my writing desire always come up in the middle of the night. In that moment, I can't go to public internet service. lol.

I have talked with my dad and he said that I should survey first about the stuff and the price. Unfortunately, the price here is much more expensive than the price in my hometown. So, I am curious. What should I do.

My brother said that they can send the laptop from my hometown with $20 for delivery service.

wait, my time is almost over, I should log off. I will continue this post soon....

to be continued...

love ya!!

regards,


3 comments:

Denise said...

I am happy for you dear, love you.

Jenny said...

I have a laptop and I don't want to miss it anymore. Just still need WLAN to use it on the balcony, too. LOL If you have the money for a laptop, $20 more for delivery is not much and should it be worth when you still can save money to the town you are living.

Si Jagoan Makan said...

cieeeeeee..yang mo punya lap top baruuuuu. SELAMATTT YA

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.