Saturday, July 18, 2009

Job: The progress

So, I had another test today and I had finished it this afternoon. They said that they will contact us less than one week. I applied for the position supervisor assistant. I could do the tests well (at least that's what I think). I didn't cheat and so the tests are done.
Soon after I left the building, they called me. They said the result of my test shows that I am suitable more in Human Resources Development. So they offered me the position as Human Resource Administrator. I agree. Then they asked me to meet them again to have another interview for that position. I will go there again for the interview next Tuesday.
Let's hope for the best and keep on praying.

regards,


4 comments:

Fida Abbott said...

You can do it.

Little Mermaid said Hi to you.

Denise said...

My prayers will not stop, love you.

Chris said...

I will pray.

Heinz said...

wish u the very best ya...

km di mana to cha?

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.