Friday, July 17, 2009

I have resigned

Thank you for all your support but I have resigned. Yes I know this is a bad news. I am so sorry for myself too. They has just told me that I should not teach. So I will assist them and I will not get paid. They ask me to learn but they don't know how long would it be. So I should work from 6.30 a.m. in the morning to 6.00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday and they pay me for $20 this month. The next month they will only pay me $40. So, since my boarding house cost $45 each month and I normally have to spend minimum $95 for foods per month, I think I should skip this job.

This morning, I had another interview and I passed. They asked me to come tomorrow to have a test. Wish me luck.

Love you all.

regards,


2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can understand that you have resigned, I would have done, too. Fingers crossed for your test!

Denise said...

Praying for you, and loving you my friend.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.