Monday, July 6, 2009

Good News

I want to work in a five stars hotel as a Public Relations (or Human Resources). After I moved to this island, there is no five stars hotel. lol. So I am trying with the three stars hotel. I failed. lol.

I have tried to find another job. I applied to the banks and also another field. No progress.

Mr. sexy has just sent me a text message and he said that his auntie knows someone from the new five stars hotel here. She wants me to give my application letter and CV to her. Thank God. I am happy. I am hoping for the best.

Please pray for me.

regards,


2 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my friend, you are in my prayers.

Jenny said...

That are great news Ika! I will cross my fingers for you!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.