Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tagged

Aww... Jenny has tagged me with this cute tag.
Here we go!

What is your current obsession?

Right now? I do not have any obsession. (weird isn't it?). But I actually never really want something. When I want something, I never be obsessed to gain it. So may I conclude that I do not have any obsession?

Coffee or tea?

Tea. I do not drink coffee. But sometimes I drink mocchacino. Is it categorized as coffee?

What's for dinner?

Still clueless. Since I moved to this island, I never know what will I eat . lol.

What was the last thing you bought?

Chocolate Milk. Lol. I bought it yesterday before I sleep. Lol.

What are you listening to right now?

I do not know the song but the internet center admin play it loud. lol.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?

orange, lychee, chocolate

What is your favorite colour?

purple and pink

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?

my dress which I used for my sister in law's wedding.

What is your dream job?

Manager of my own store.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?

Never. Lol.

And now I am tagging everyone who wants to join this tag.


regards,


1 comment:

Denise said...

I love learning more about you. My favorite colors are pink and purple, and I love chocolate ice cream. I also love tea.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.