Monday, June 29, 2009

Secret Intimacy

This is my new meme I made my own. Here I will put a verse which is really touch me in a week.

This week verse is:


Galatians 4:6 (The Message)
You can tell for sure that you are now fully adopted as his own children because God sent the Spirit of his Son into our lives crying out, "Papa! Father!"


Galatians 4:6 (New King James)
And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"


I have been here in the new island for two months. I still get no job. I almost change my mind and go back to my hometown before I suddenly remember my prayer. I want to undergo my life as God's daughter. I want to have Him as my father. I even pray, "God, be my father. I want to have this moment with you. I want to treat you as my own father". Am I crazy?

So, here I am, in a new island, living separated from my flesh father and starting my new heavenly father. It is not easy at all. I thought that if I have Him as my father, I will get everything I want. Avariciously become my main objective. But then I realize that it is not God's way.

If I want to have Him as my father, I should follow Him. Do what He want. Listen to Him. Obey Him. I can not proclaim than I am His daughter if I am vicious. I can not proclaim that He is my father if I do not look like Him at all. Imagine that you have a father and you live like your neighbour. What will people think?

Back to the topic. I cried a lot this month and it made me tired. My heart is filled with evil things and I didn't even realize it. I treated people really bad and I felt I have done the best for them. My life is really far away with what we call "God's children". I even do not reach the basic standard. Even I go to church and read the devotional, I do not undertake it in my real life. I read but I let it gone with the wind. I want to be sober but in fact, I close to crazy. I fall into the deepest ground which I really can't help myself to climb. I leave Him and I do everything on my own. I decide everything on my own and I ignore Him. Can I call myself a daughter of God?


Yet He still remembers my prayer...


He whispered to my ear and He said, "Ika, do you really want to be my daughter? Do you really want to live with Me? Do you really want to live in Me? Do you really want Me to be your Father?" I said, "Of course, God". He said, "Why are you grumbling? This is the only way to make you depend on me. This is the only way to make you trust me more. This is the way to show you that I am with you now. This is the only way you do not depend on your parents, your best friend and your world's pleasure. This is the only way to make you call Me your father"

So yesterday, after I realize all my fault, I woke up this evening with a new smile. I took a shower with a new spirit. I walk with a new mind. I do not have to go home. I ask Him what I need. I ask Him to accompany me to this Internet center and I ask Him to bless you all my friend.


Have a great day with my father!



regards,


4 comments:

JED-ReVoLuTiA said...

Glad you experience the Abba revelation.

mom said...

Thanks for stopping by :-)

As I read your post, I prayed for you! As you've cried out to your Heavenly Father, may He clearly show you a pathway in the new place you are in your life. He will never leave you nor forsake you and perhaps this time of waiting on Him is also a time of drawing closer to Him as He prepares you for what is ahead.

Keep your eyes upward!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

G said...

Dear Icha.. thanks for sharing this. I wish you all the best in everything you do, and i really believe that with God everything and anything is possible. Keep moving forward dear, hold on to Him, He will never let you go. For He knows the plan He has for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (^__^). GBU.

Denise said...

Sweetie, bless you. You are not alone, God is your Father. His heart is your home. I love you.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.