Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hiya! Need a job soon!

I am on internet center now. I just want to tell you that I miss you a lot! Please support me with your prayer so I can get a job soon. I need money lol....

Moving to another island is a new adventure for me. Beside making new friends, I am also learning to be independent. I spent my first month here with illness and tears (This is a hiperbolic statement). Anyway, it is the time to get more money and job. Why? because people need money to eat. Second, if I am jobless, I will spend my whole day sleeping, eating and watching movie. That is not good for my body, not to mention that I gain more weight. Arrggh....

So please, please and please support me in your prayer.

Thank you very much all....

Jenny I love you

Denise I love you

Mom and Dad, I love you more....

hugs and kisses,


4 comments:

Denise said...

Hello dear friend, I have missed you. I love you, and I am praying for you.

Jenny said...

Oh Ika sweetie, thanks I got blush...
Well, you know that I do not believe and do not have religion. So I cannot pray for you. But I can wish you all the luck you will need to find a job and I am crossing my fingers for you till they will get blue and green :-)
Don't you have your computer with you? Or do you just do not have your internet connection at your new home already? Crossing my fingers for this, too, because I am sure you are missing it to write here...
Take good care! Love , jenny

Nicholas Gourlay said...

I wish you the best and I will pray for you.

G said...

Icha... wish you all the best.. but where are you at now?

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.