Monday, April 20, 2009

International Blogger Community

My sister in PA has tagged me to join International Blogger Community. This is exciting. Read below for further information.


Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to Bloggista info corner at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!

Questions &Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: Fida Abbott
2. His/her site’s title and url: Fida Abbott
3. Date when you were tagged: April 17, 2009
4. Persons you tagged: I want to tag Jed, sis Hannah (sexy sister), Nie (active sister), Eta (cute one), Jenny (wonderful fellow) , Denise (sweet sister) and Henry hongdoyo.

Have fun!

regards,


4 comments:

BLoGGiSTa said...

hello. included you in the masterlist already. thanks for joining. happy blogging!

Denise said...

Thanks for tagging me sweetie, love you.

Fida Abbott said...

I am very glad finally you join this community.

Btw, I hope you like the new place where you live now.

Have great day.

Jenny said...

I am sorry I totally forgot that you tagged me...it was when my computer was not working SORRY. I am still adding it now to my blog.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.