Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that last night nightmare was just a dream. lol...

I am thankful for my mom's and dad's health.

I am thankful for this beautiful morning.

I am thankful for this morning's breakfastr. I love it.

I am thankful that I have a good sleep last night, even though I had a nightmare. lol.

I am thankful that I have been graduated.

I am thankful for my best friends.

I am thankful for my brother. I learn everyday how to be a good sister.

I am thankful for mr. Sexy who always support me. He has a good heart. and thank you for this morning guide.:D..update: and thank you for this evening... sigh.... what a day!

I am thankful that lord always beside me whenever I am.

regards,


13 comments:

Bogie said...

nice list of thanks! God bless your thankful heart!

L Harris said...

Great list of things to be thankful for today!

Lynn said...

Hi Devita,

Nice praise list for our Jesus. Have a great TT. Hugs. See you again next week.

Pia said...

God bless your grateful heart, devita.

SanG BaYAnG said...

wuakaxkxkxkxkxkxkxxkxkxkx..
Gak mudeng malah nyasar ne aku..kakxkxkxxkxkxkx..
Maap kagak ngerti..
Lamkenal wae lah...ehehehehe..

Denise said...

So many precious blessings.

solitudetimes said...

Nothing without thankful heart...

Mary said...

What a sweet thankful heart. Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your day.

Jerralea said...

What a wonderful list of blessings!

Laurie Ann said...

Sweet list of thankfuls. I hear you on the dream one. LOL! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Debra said...

What a sweet, thankful list!

Blessings to you!

Bonnie said...

What a great list of blessings for Thankful Thursday! Thank you for sharing with us. Blessings!

Angela said...

Awesome thankful list.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.