Thursday, March 5, 2009

Many Little things


I am thankful for sisters and brothers in my life. Yes, you are included. I can learn many things from you guys and I am really thankful for it.

I am thankful that today I can have a water fight with my mom and wash the clothes together.

I am thankful that I can eat and I am not hungry and there are foods available on the kitchen. Mom is the best.

I am thankful that I have an argument with my friend and share about my feelings with them, cause that means, I have friends.

I am thankful because God has given me many things in life. No matter what it is, I am sure that He wants me to grow up.

I am thankful that I still can type and publish this because that would means I have a good internet connection.

I am thankful for my parents who always support me for any choice I made. They are the best.

I am thankful that God has answered my father's prays through me. Thank you Lord.

regards,


2 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for God to continue to bless you.

Sweet Blessings said...

Blessings to you this Thursday! A great list of things to be thankful for! Amanda:)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.