Monday, March 2, 2009

Awesome Graduation Day


Some of you might remember that I has just had a sick month last February. I almost get typhus and fever dengue. So I pray and pray to get well soon. Why? because I would have my graduation day at 28th. So after a pale face and sick moment last for three weeks, I recover my health at February, 25th.

The Graduation day was very awesome and My parents love it so much. Me? of course I love it. I have been waiting for 5 years with struggling so much. Sometimes when we have done the best, other things happen and I have been through those hard times. I am grateful for that.

I have been graduated last February at 28th. That was my father birthday. I guess, that's his best birthday gift ever - well, of course I bought him a birthday present too.

Happy Miracle Monday

regards,


7 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie, I am very proud of you. I love you.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Congratulations! So glad you were able to make it to graduation day!

Diane Teague said...

I linked to your post from Beth(A Mom's Life). I am glad about your miracle. I wanted to get to know you better but being new at this I am unable to find more information about you. I love reading blogs.

joanen said...

Congrats!!!

Puisi Cinta | Lirik Cinta said...

congratulation :-)

Tita Beng said...

Hi Devita!

Congratulations on your graduation! Your Dad must have been very very happy on his birthday! Happy Bithday to him too!

It's good that your'e in the pink of health after days in bed.

Thanks for the visit, Devita! I miss you!

Daiquiri said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that you were well enough to celebrate your wonderful day.

I came by to say thank you for commenting on my blog recently. It was so nice to hear from you :)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.