Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a busy day!

Oh my Oh My. I am really tired today. I have so many things to do and I want to finish it today so that there will be no more pending job tomorrow. Tomorrow should be a relax day for me.

I am still wondering why this bloglines always error nowadays. Does anybody know the reason? It needs about thirty minutes for me to make it works. You know. It only appeared as a blank page for a couple of minutes and the a main page with no feed. Then after thirty minutes, it appeared. But sometimes it took more than thirty minutes and i just let it go. I log out and hope that i can re-login. But I failed again.

What a busy day!

regards,


1 comment:

Henry Hongdoyo said...

Hmm, i dont know why that proble happen.
One thing i know is your blog run very slow in my computer... too many stuff

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.