Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WFW - Smile





Proverbs 15:13

A cheerful heart brings a smile to your face; a sad heart makes it hard to get through the day.

Sometimes the simple thing we do not realize is to smile when we facing a bad or good day. Just a smile and the rain is gone. Smile can make you happy. Smile can make you healthy just as written at the Proverbs:

Proverbs 17:22
A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tired.

So, don't frown, you will never know who is falling love with your smile.

Have a great Word Filled Wednesday!!


regards,


9 comments:

Gattina said...

I do my best I smile the whole day but it's always raining here, lol !

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

What a great reminder! I have learned that people respond to you much better when you are smiling. So may we remember to be cheerful & keep a smile on our face!

Happy WFW!

Laurie Ann said...

It's funny how you never know who could be uplifted by your smile. Your smile brought a smile to my face! I love the verse, too. Happy WFW!

Melanie said...

Yes.. a cheerful heart makes such a difference!

Happy WFW!

Beth in NC said...

That is a great scripture and cute picture!

Happy WFW!
Beth

Peggy said...

Blessings DeVita...God loves YOUR SMILE, too!
Good words, good verse for your photo! You visited me a while back(maybe last week) and it wasn't linked to your blog so I could not find you! So glad I saw your name & came!
Smiling gives you less wrinkles than a frown and I heard it takes less muscles to do! EnJOY
WFW! Fill your heart daily with God's WORD!

Rebecca said...

It's true. Frowning and gloom and doom don't make the situation any better do they? Happy WFW!

Denise said...

I love this, very nice.

evelynpy said...

hahaahahahhahahaha i always smiling everyday!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.