Saturday, February 7, 2009

Princess Diary Soundtrack (part 2)

Tadaaa!!! I am back again. This is the second lyrics. This one, I have pay a good attention on the ending so I can guess the title and the singer. So, allow me to present you, Backstreet boys!!!

What Makes you Different (Makes You Beautiful)
Song written by Andreas Carlsson, Howard Dorough, and Steve Diamond

I know sometimes you feel
Like you don’t fit in
And this world doesn’t know
What you have within
When I look at you
I see something rare
A rose that can go anywhere
And there is no one I know that can compare

What makes you different
Makes you beautiful
What’s there inside you
Shines through to me
In your eyes I see
All the love I’ll ever need
All i need of love

What makes you different
Makes you beautiful
So beautiful

What makes you
What makes you different
Makes you beautiful
Everything you do is beautiful
Love is shinning right through me
Everything in you is beautiful
Beautiful to me


Sooooooooo... romantic song!!! Oh I love this song. Trust me, you will love it too when you hear the song! Now I love my ELLE diary because I want to write every important even and letter and song on it. Princess is here!

regards,


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Okay, I did write a comment already yesterday, but it seems to be deleted on the way to you. What I wanted to tell is that Princess Diary is one of my favourite movie, too. Well, I like both parts of it. Perhaps the second one a little bit more because Julie Andrews is singing in it, which I really missed in part one. Yes, Anne Hathaway is a very nice actress. But for me Julie Andrews is the star inside this movies! :-)

Jenny said...

PS: I have both parts on DVD. How about you?

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.