Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Perfume Talks!

Oh My God!!! You must love this. I found a perfume blog!! Its name is talk perfume . Well, it talks. Lol. You know, woman and perfume are in one pakage. Lol. Every woman loves perfume. What? You are not? Oh just forget it, I love it. Look at those pictures. There are Dior, Versace, and Channel. Wait... this is a new site, because there is only several postings available there. But that’s okay, as long as I can see the picture of that perfumes, it will be good for me. Lol. Hmm.. I can smell the fragrances from here. What is your favorite perfume? Or, what “are” your favorite perfume? Lol. Have a great day!

regards,


2 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL, I just bought myperfume this week as it was empty. I am using "City Glam" by Armani right now for about 2 or 3 years now. I love perfumes that are not too sweet more a bit herbal. This makes it always different for me to find one I like. It is easier for me to choose a man's after shave than a new perfume for myself LOL

Jenny said...

Which is your favourite smell?

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.