Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No Clue

Valentine day is almost come and I do not know what to do. Actually I had plan to give something to someone but since I have a problem with my wallet (yes, you know what I am talking about), I guess I have to do something different.

Anyway, my project with my best friend, Mayang, is still pending. We both still do not have time. I have time but I am still in a recovery moment, remember? So I can't go out free like before. I need more rest and I can't stand it. I have blog walking around the block and saying "Hi" to all of my sisters and my brothers around the world (Hey! It's good to have a bloggy friend!).

I also had eaten my medicine which really torture me. aarrggh... but that's okay. i need to get well soon, so I will do any thing to make me feel better. So guys, keep praying for me, okay?

regards,


1 comment:

Fida Abbott said...

I am glad you are better now.

Your sister in PA

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.