Saturday, February 7, 2009

Miracles Happen

I want to share this song I get from the movie Princess Diary – You know, the author is Mec Cabot – which I love so much.

Miracles Happen
Song written by Pam Sheyne and Elliot Kennedy
Performs by Myra


You showed me faith is not gone
I don’t need wind to help me fly
Miracles happen once in a while
When you believe

You showed me dreams come to live
That taking a change on us was night
All things will come with a little time
When you believe

I know that this is not a spiritual song at all. But once you read the lyrics, you will see that. Yes! miracles happen when you believe. Have faith on it and you will see. I love this song and i hope you love it too. I am sorry, I can’t find the music, so I just can share the lyrics which I wrote in on my note while I was watching the movie. Lol. It was fun!


regards,


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful lyrics and I bet the song is gorgeous! I will be searching for this because I would love to hear it.

Miracles do happen through Jesus Christ...the one and only miracle worker.

Happy TSMSS!

ktwalden said...

I love the Princess Diaries movie! That song has beautiful words. Thanks for sharing!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Those are beautiful lyrics and yes, miracles do happen

Sweet Blessings said...

Thank you for sharing! Amanda:)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.