Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Need A Vacation

Yes, I need a vacation. Why? It is because I had been having hard times lately. The first time is when I am doing my thesis, and then the secret plan and then the last is my illness. Now I need something to refresh my mind.

So I went traveling in a virtual world to this Jamaica all inclusive resort. Jamaica is a famous place in Caribbean. When thinking about Jamaica, I always connecting to the reggae music. I don’t know. It might because of the image of having fun and romantic vacations in Jamaica. It’s almost like paradise for people who loves adventure and views. The beaches and the mountains will just make your heart stopped. You will be long for it once you go there. I imagine it if I can hold my Caribbean weddings there. It will be so much fun! I like beach and it would be very great if I celebrate my wedding at the beach. What do you think?


regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.