Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Don't Want To Be a Princess

So, I watched this movie again and again because I just love it. I guess all of you have already know Mec Cabot. The Princess Diaries author. I love her so much. And I also love the movie. I watched The Princess Diaries yesterday. I love Anne Hathaway! That is why I try to watch all of her movies. Back to the issue, I pay every attention on the movie until I can remember every script they said. I know I am weird, but I love her!

Here is some of the beautiful words that had been said by Princes father, Reynaldy.

“Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. . The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all. From now on, you’ll be traveling the road between who do you think you are and who you can be. The key is to allow yourself to make the journey.”

Hikzz... I just love those!

And I love it when Joseph said to the princess Mia, that she can not avoid to be who she is. She is a princess and that’s the truth. No matter what happen, the blood is in her. She can not hide from anything. Whether she is hiding or running, she will still be a princess. It is because she is a princess.

Thanks to You, God, I am Your child. No matter what happen, I belong to You and I can not avoid that I am Yours. I don't want to be a princess because I am Your little princess. Yes, I am.


regards,


1 comment:

G said...

Halo Icha, yups I love this movie too, and I did watch it over again but not as many as you, i think *lol*

Anyway, you're so right, we are His Princesses, since we belong to Jesus and we are His heirs as Jesus is.

Thank you for shring this!

GBU!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.