Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am Loving It

Okay, let me fulfill my promise to you on the previous post. So, I was talking about diamonds which are girl’s best friend. I was thinking of telling you more about the store, Blue Nile online store, which has this great collections. When I read the details of this company, Blue nile actually offers exceptional quality on wedding bands. It is all wedding bands. One thing people care about besidees their fiancee is of course the price. The best thing is, with those finest quality of platinum and gold, Blue Nile offers the lowest diamond prices. It is about 20 to 40% below traditional retail. Wow! It’s a great number there.

So, since I live here in this country which engagement does not need engagement rings, I absolutely can not buy that ring – you know, the one which I showed you at the previous post – which I like. But Hey, there is another jewelry I can choose there. Let’s say, we want to celebrate our anniversary and we have enough money to buy it, we might have to take a look of one of these jewelries. Lol.
Hey, you could also check your favorites at the link I show you. It must be great to share your thoughts with me about your favorite jewelry. I’d like to hear from you!

regards,


1 comment:

Brisa said...

Interesting.!! Well, Blue Nile is my favorite too.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.