Saturday, February 28, 2009

Graduation Day

Hi!!! How are you all! I hope that you are okay. Today I has been graduated as a fresh graduate. I am so excited. I will show you the picture soon after I get it from my friend. Well, something happened and my mom brought my camera all day so I can't take my picture using my own camera. Lol.

Oh... I have been having a bad and good experience at college and I am thankful for it. Somehow, it teach me more and more about life, work and many things. The moments which irreplaceable and can't be changed. I love it and It was very touching today at the ceremony. But everything was under control. So, be happy with me since I am happy today.

Cheers,


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Ika! I am proud of you! Looking forward to see the picture!

Natalie @ I AM (not) said...

Well done! Congratulations!

june said...

Icha..... congrats yaaa. Ikut hepi jg ^.^

Denise said...

I am very happy for you.

Fida Abbott said...

Hi Icha, I can not wait to see your pictures with TOGA.

Congratulations!!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.