Saturday, January 10, 2009

The War and The People - Mumblings

I am wondering why all of the people are busy with that war while they actually have an earthquake at their own country. If they said that it is about the solidarity, then how about our own neighborhood? How about our own childhood?

I has just heard that there is a conflict at Deli, Serdang. I also heard that Manokwari has just severe an earthquake. I also heard a lot of other bad news happen in this country. Why all of you are busy with other country while we, ourselfves have our own problem which is also need help from you. Yes, you! Student, workers, everybody. Demonstration can be changed by giving our hand to the victim at our country first. We also need you guys. How could we help others while we, ourselves need to be helped? Come on people.

No offense please.

regards,


2 comments:

jUnE0u said...

Am agree with U..

Jed said...

I totally agree with you

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.