Friday, January 9, 2009

Stomach problem

Since my last visit to my second home, I have a stomach problem. Is there any of you who could tell me what to do or what to eat so that i can recover my metabolism?

mumbling.....mumbling...

Have you ever watched "The Devil Wears Prada"? The movie was played by Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway. Do you remember the scene when Emily said, "When I am about to faint, I eat a cube of cheese" Does it really work? Emily is going to France - at least that's what she thinks - so she is on a diet. And can you guess? Her diet is eat nothing but cheese. And when she is about to faint, she eat cheese uhm... a cube of cheese. If that is true, I want to try it. lol.

regards,


2 comments:

JED-ReVoLuTiA said...

Makan obat maag

Jenny said...

I always drink a nice cup of tea when I have stomach problems. Well, I always drink tea. LOL But cheese is definitely wrong.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.