Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is "Large" Beautiful?

It was just a pop up in my mind. Actually I want to write is beautiful beautiful? But you might have been very confused reading it. lol. So, I has just visited a site which offer a boobs enlargement and was thinking about the celebrity who enlarged their boobs just for a commercial business. I guess all of you know some of them so I would not discuss about them here. Uhm... Is it very important for a man to have a “large boobs girlfriend”?

Well, have you ever watch Korean movie which the girl is really fat and she can not perform herself on the stage so she use someone else which has a slender skinny body and a beautiful face and also a nice size of “it”? Whew, life is not really easy right?


regards,


1 comment:

nyumix said...

Big Si Beautiful That's what I can say. Since I am big one too :P

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.